Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Road to maturity


I can't believe I'm *say the name* Seventeen™ (and yes I am kpop trash) Being seventeen is like the transition from being a kid to an adult. As much as I want to watch cartoons that I'm way too old for and get out of doing things because I'm still young, I also want to be treated as an adult too. Do you know those times when you just want to have even just a little bit of freedom and maybe have your opinions recognized and not dismissed? This is what's hard for a person who's only turning 17 (me) who's confused if she should still act like a kid or be more grown up which I try to be but I'm just immature. (I'm sorry I can't help it)


This outfit represents my transition into adulthood. With warm colors mixed with a bit of contrasting color from the flower choker. It represents me attempting to be mature but still keeping true with my bright personality.









Sunglasses from Sunnies by Charlie | Flower choker from Forever 21 | Top from Topshop |
Jumper dress from Zara | Socks from Japan | Shoes from Charles and Keith

Pictures taken by Aisha Causing and Franchesca Flores

Hope you liked this post and my next posts to come!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment