Saturday, March 01, 2014

HAVE YOU SEEN AMY

I was so stressed one day because of school and I just want to express how I feel because if I didn't I don't know what'll happen to me. I wanted to do something that was kinda cute and creepy at the same time. 

So.....here's the result and hope you enjoy!

 

 I dressed up like a person who's gone mental with my Gingersnaps pink tutu, a white midriff, an old necklace, stockings, and my cream creepers.






I used my bear as a prop for a more kiddie effect.

 
The theme of my outfit is actually inspired by the song If you seek Amy because when I thought of that song, it makes me think of just letting go and be crazy.




Hope you had fun reading and looking at my pictures as much as I had fun doing them!
Until my next post!

xo, Yana

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete