Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Those days


Do you have those days when you just want your day to be perfect but it didn't? Well this was one of those days. Prom wasn't what I expected it to be. I guess I just had a lot of expectations for that night that I ended up disappointed. But you know what? I had a realization. I was too busy preparing for that night that I've forgotten what prom is really for. Prom isn't just about dressing up and feeling like a princess. It's about spending time with your friends and experiencing that moment together where you just have fun and let loose on the dance floor. 


I'm actually disappointed in myself because I was too worried with the way I acted that night that I forgotten to have fun and by the time I realized it, prom was over. That's why for our Graduation Ball I vow to have fun and not care about what others will think of me. I'll just be me. The fun, annoying, and weird me. 








Till' the next post!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment