Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pretending


Sometimes I like to pretend I'm someone else like pretending to be Kylie Jenner because it's easier to portray other people than portraying your own self. It's easier to just pretend and not have to face the reality of life. I often wonder what it feels like to be in someone else's shoes. I've thought of that question a lot and I always ended up feeling bad about myself......until an epiphany happened. 


Why think about other people's lives if you have one of your own? We have a whole life to live so why not live it to the fullest. Why feel sorry for yourself if you have people who loves you? If we don't like the things that's happening in our lives, why not change it? It's our life, our choices. Just do what you love, do what you know what is best for you.

 I just hope I can take my own advice.





Top from Cotton On | Shorts from Metro Department Store |
Socks and Shoes from Topshop

Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment