Monday, November 02, 2015

Dog days are over


When I was a kid I always dreamed of being a cowgirl and maybe this outfit is a sign. I can just picture it. Me, everyday in checkered shirts and boots. All I need now is a hat and I can be an authentic cowgirl what do you think?


But enough about my dream I know it wouldn't come true anyway and sembreak is over there is no time to start now. Anyway let's just talk about this outfit. Aside from it looking like something a cowgirl would wear, this outfit is something that can be worn any day of the week because it's so comfortable. If you want to go out and you want a lazy and easy to wear outfit, this is it. You just need any top paired with a fitted skirt and boots and you're good to go! 




Boots from Charles and Keith
Top from Topshop | Skirt from Aeropostale
Hoped you like the outfit!
Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment