Monday, December 21, 2015

Dreaming


I've always wanted to be a model but I've never been the pretty one. I'm just your average girl with her own set of flaws. I'm no different than anyone. For the past few years I've made a fool of myself thinking that I'm not good enough. I've learned to accept somehow by just laughing it off.



 When my friend asked me to be her model for her photography class, I didn't think she was serious. I didn't think she would push through with it but honestly, I'm glad it did. I was ecstatic even.
I felt honored and maybe a spark of hope that maybe, just maybe I have a chance in really fulfilling my dream. It made me realize that if you just dream a little harder. It may just come true.
















Top from Mark and Spencer's | Skorts from Mom's Closet |
 Boots from Charles and Keith


(c) Aisha Causing


And you know what? I'm starting to love myself for who I am. Who'd love you the best way possible than yourself right? There's nothing wrong with a little self-loving.

Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment