Thursday, December 31, 2015

Say Goodbye



When I first saw this sweater, I instantly fell inlove with it. Maybe it was because of the color, or the statement, or maybe both that I've bought it impulsively not thinking if I can wear it here in the Philippines when it's 35 degrees hot. (In my defense the color of this sweater is the color of the year)


As 2015 is ending, like what is written on my sweater, I'm saying goodbye. Well not in a bad way let me tell you. I'm just saying goodbye to the bad memories, the sad moments in my life to make way for the brighter things ahead of me. I'm saying goodbye to the bad traits that I have to make a better version of me.

For 2016 I want to be better. I want to be true to myself, true to my style. I want to be inspired by other styles without veering away from my own. I just want to be myself without judgement. Like what Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach has said "I want to show the world, the universe rather, that I am confidently beautiful with a heart." This would be one of my mantras as I welcome the new year with hope and perseverance.







Glasses from Sunnies by Charlie | Sweater from Pull and Bear | Skirt from Mother's Closet |
Stockings from H&M | Shoes from Adidas


Hope you like this post! Hope to hear from you guys!
Till the next year!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment