Sunday, June 15, 2014

It's the end of my freedom


Okay so I have a lot of things that I should have posted before this but because I can't wait for all of you to see my new favorite sandals,  I posted this first!


Look!


Isn't it wonderful? I really love it. I can't tell you how much I fell inlove with it since the time I saw it last April. I think I now understand the feeling of love at first sight. I want to marry it!! And fun fact from America's Next Top Model Season 20 : There's such thing called objectophilia whichis the love for objects (in a sexual way). It's freaky and weird at the same time.



Sorry if I'm rambling! I'm just so hyper today due to high caffeine intake (I'm a coffee addict) to calm my nerves because tomorrow's the start of my doom school. Wish me luck! I'll be 3rd year this year and I heard it's the year with the most projects. So help me God i can finish everything on time.



Shirt from Gingersnaps | Thrifted Arizona Overalls | Chunkcy sandals from Luscious Closet


Anyway! I'm also sorry that I only posted now so to make up for it I'll be posting all the post that I should've already posted earlier by this week.

So till' the next post!

xoxo,
Yana



No comments:

Post a Comment