Saturday, May 31, 2014

A day spent well


My birthday didn't go the way I wanted it to be. I was actually planning to have lunch with my family and then just relax for the rest of the day like maybe go to the spa or just watch movies at home with all the junk foods that I can eat and maybe, just maybe my dad will buy me Dr. Martens. But then I didn't get to relax. At all.



On the bright side I got to spend them with my family and relatives. After I had lunch with them, me and my 2 favorite cousins went shopping in Bonifacio High Street for the rest of the day. Although I didn't get to buy a Dr. Martens, I realized it was fine because I don't really need one at the moment. I guess someday I can buy one with my own money.



The important thing is I got to spend the day with the people I love.


Thrifted green dress | Dorothy Perkins shoes | Guess bag |
Alex and Ani Bracelet | Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet
On another note it's my friend Muyco's birthday today, who by the way is also my photo editor. If you see this thanks so much and I love you! (even if i don't say it)

I'm sorry if this is 2 weeks too late. I'm been too lazy to do anything these past few days.

Well till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

2 comments:

  1. aw this is so sweet <3 belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i am so sorry I just saw this now :(

      Delete