Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sunflowers and Sunlight (The Beach Part II)


Let me tell you something. At first the only reason why I wanted to go to a beach is so that I can take good photo shoots but when I first step foot on sand, I felt like I was 10 years old again that loves to play with sand and loves to collect seashells. I loved every minute.


I loved how smooth the sand is beneath my foot, the smell of salty air, and how the waves calm me. But all good things come to an end right? At some point we had to leave. I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss how the beach relaxes me. In a short period of time, it became my safe place where all my worries are gone and i can just focus on me and my family.







Thrifted Sunflower Maxi dress | Hat from Lucban, Quezon | Sandals from Charles and Keith


I wasn't really planning on posting this blog so it took me quite awhile to find the courage to post this. Sorry if the pictures are kind of low quality! I don't really have someone to take pictures for me but hope you can still appreciate it!

Till' the next post!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment