Friday, August 22, 2014

Fitting in


I always loved the combination of black and pink. There is just something about it that is so sophisticated with just the right amount of playfulness in an outfit. Even when I was a kid, I loved putting on these color combinations on my barbie dolls. Even my little old self had already known how powerful these colors are when put together. I can't really explain why they're a good match because sometimes there are things that just fit.


It's just like how I fit in with my friends. We have different personalities and different perspectives on life but we don't clash with each other. We respect everyone's differences and just go with the flow of life. I'm lucky to have them because I know I'm a handful to be friends with because let me tell you this, I'm annoying. Like seriously even if you're my closest friend there will always be a time were you'll be annoyed with me and for that I'm truly grateful that they tolerate me. Well, barely.






Top from Cotton On | Skirt from therunwaymnl | Socks from Marks and Spencer | Shoes from Charles and Keith | Bag from National Bookstore

(c) Alyssa Muyco
 The bag was supposed to be a laptop case actually but it was so cute that I had to use it as a clutch. Cute right? 

Well till' the next post!
(I'll try to post consistently!)

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment