Monday, September 01, 2014

White Daisies


Last Friday, we had to wear business attire for our defense in Entrepreneurship so I styled a black and white ensemble that consists of a white short sleeved button down shirts and just pairing it with a black mary jane shoes. 


I have an obsession with button downs nowadays. All in different colors and sizes. It's just so comfortable and you can pair it with anything from shorts, skirt, jeans and leggings! It's just so easy to wear and it's a very flexible piece of clothing. You can never go wrong with wearing it because it can be used as formal attire or even just a movie date with friends.

I actually have a favorite button-down is it is actually the one I’m wearing in this post. It’s from Uniqlo and let me tell you that it is one of the comfiest clothing that I have excluding sweaters. So if you don’t have any button-down shirts especially a white one, you should seriously consider on buying one and it is worth it! Scouts honor! (even if I’m not a girl scout)







White Button-down shirt from Uniqlo | Daisy fitted skirt from SM department store
| Mary jane shoes from Naturalizer


Sorry if my photos are low quality because I only used vscocam for editing but I hope you still like it and remember to go buy yourself a white button-down shirt!

Till' the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment