Monday, September 15, 2014

A Fondness for the 60s


Black and white is a very popular combination this 2014 and I have really grown quite a fondness with it so you may see those colors or hues a lot in my upcoming blog posts. Even if some may think that it's a bland, well they're wrong because those colors are very powerful. It's a color that can give you the boost you need and let you be confident and good about yourself.


With a kind of rugged theme in mind added with a little bit of the 60s style I decided to wear a muscle tee with a mesh midi skirt that has been growing popular with the comeback of the trends from the past. Personally, I don't really like wearing long skirts because it makes me feel old and mind you it's not fun to have people think that you are 5 years older than your real age but this skirt is an exception to that. It is just too cute to pass up on not wearing! 





Diy Muscle Tee | Skirt from therunwaymnl | Flats from Cotton On


By the way I was supposed to wear sneakers to this outfit but at the last minute, I feel like it didn't seem fitting to wear it so I just wore flats and for the first time I look white! An accomplishment on my part cause I rarely look white in pictures.

 If you have any questions you can just ask me here and if you want to know what I've been up to, do check out my instagram!

Till' the next post!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment