Saturday, June 06, 2015

Colors of Summer


Technically summer has already ended here in the Philippines because it's already the start of June but since I couldn't get over that in fact summer is ending and I have to start my senior year in high school (it's shocking I know), here's my last hurrah wearing a summer outfit.


As you can see, I'm bursting with the colors of summer --big and bold. I'm trying to sum up every last summer vibe and ended up with this outfit. What do you think? Personally I'm loving the color yellow and summer is the perfect time of the year to wear them because it's so lively and energetic just like all the possibilities that you can do this season. Hopefully I could find I way to incorporate yellow into an outfit for the rainy season but for now let me just soak up as much sun as I could get.




Thrifted jacket and skirt | Top from Topshop |
Sandals from SM Parisian
Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment