Sunday, May 31, 2015

What you see is what you get


If I had gone to close up forever summer, I would've worn this but I didn't. Honestly, I'm not the type of girl who likes going to concerts, I'm more of the type to just read a book in a cozy cafe drinking coffee or tea. Before you say something I just want to say that I already know what you're thinking. I'm boring. I'm just the kind of person who doesn't like loud and stuffy events. 


I may not like going to these events but I love dressing for it so I made an outfit in commemoration of the Close Up Forever Summer (even if it's already finished). I don't have anything against these kinds of events because I would've gone if: 

a.) I have money 
b.) I would not get irritated because it's so loud and I can't here myself think 

It's only my opinion and hey what do I know right? Maybe it's just really about letting lose and forgetting all your problems. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not so bad. Maybe I just haven't experienced those events enough. Maybe.




Top from Cotton On | Origami shorts froThe Runway MNL

Shoes from Adidas

Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment