Monday, July 13, 2015

So where can I get a time machine?



When I was checking my closet for what to wear and I realized that I have so much clothes that I haven't even worn half of it, I decided that everytime I go somewhere I would wear something that I haven't worn or I haven't worn in a long time.


So for this outfit, I've worn my Gingersnaps skorts with this cute sweater that my mom bought for me in Taiwan. I love how it gave a hint of color to the outfit. It's simple yet cute with my bronze sandals from Payless and Forever 21 sunglasses that was actually a gift to me. If I ever had the chance to go back in time to the 60s, this would be my outfit. It's just so (sorry for the lack of a word to use) chill. It's just what I need to make this day bright in contrast with the weather.





Sunglasses from Forever 21
Top from Taiwan | Skort from Gingersnaps | Sandals from Payless
Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

P.S. Hope you guys weren't troubled too much by the weather! I heard there will be another typhoon coming in the Philippines so stay safe and be prepared!

P.P.S. Can't believe this is my 50th post!! Can you believe it?



No comments:

Post a Comment