Saturday, April 26, 2014

LOOKS SO PERFECT


Writing. I never knew that writing can be a good stress reliever. I'm used to just keeping it all bottled up in my head until one day I explode. Let me tell you it's not a good habit so when I started to make a blog it made me feel free. It feels like a weight has been lifted on my shoulders because everything that I experience I can put it all here.




I feel happy now. For once in my life I'm not stressed. There are no tests to study for. Projects to be done and homework to fill. My life may not be perfect but I'm perfectly happy with the way it turned out to be. And at least I have great family and friends who love me for who I am to spend my days with.



I feel complete.

One of my favorite midriffs from Fudge Rock | Skirt from Mother's Closet | Flats by Isabel Toledo for Payless

Photos by Alyssa Muyco

Sorry for the kinda blurred pictures! There's something wrong with my camera and I hope that I can fix it.
Hope you still like this post! If we you want to ask me questions you can ask here. (I don't really use my ask.fm but for you guys I'll answer!)

Oh and doesn't life looks so perfect right now cause it's summer? Well even if it's not here's the song She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer!





Till the next post!

xoxo, Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment