Sunday, April 06, 2014

PERFECT COMBINATION


I used my cousin's graduation to my advantage so that I could take great shots in UST. It has such a great campus full of history and greenery, (look it rhymes) and I had a fun time touring it with my cousins!



Anyway the yellow Zara dress was too revealing for me because it has a low v-cut in the back and I'm only 14 so to hide the v-cut I put on my H&M sleeveless denim shirt which I tied on the front to make my outfit fit more my age and more casual. To top the casual look I put on my trusty Clarks combat boots, a leather bag from Bangkok, my blue River Island hat and some gold colored bracelets which some are from Aeropostale (which I think is a great steal because I got it when it was buy one take one)

Even though I didn't go to Close Up Forever Summer because of my busy schedule (no not really i just don't have money) don't you think this look is a a Music festival worthy look?






I don't know why but I'm so giddy today so here's the song Happy by Pharrell Williams!





Hope this post inspired you! Have an awesome summer!
xoxo, Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment