Tuesday, May 06, 2014

WANNA BE ROCKSTAR


This photo shoot is kinda a spur in the moment kind of thing because I was just sitting there at home bored out of my mind so I just plan ahead for my shoots.


I had an idea with having a "rocker" theme for my look just because I like portraying a character ones in a while so I used my plaid shorts from topshop and a shirt that was a product of my boredom one day. (which the shirt pretty much explains itself)

Thrifted beanie | DIY midriff | Plaid shorts from Topshop | Cotton On necklace 
Jacket from Taiwan | River Island shoes

I had to take a shoot twice because of the failed photos of the first. But hope you still like it!



I want to share with you guys a part of my childhood so here's the song Rockstar by Hanna Montana a.k.a. Miley Cyrus (my favorite artist when I was 12).




xo, Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment