Saturday, January 03, 2015

New Possiblities



Let me just start by greeting you all a Happy New Year! It's the start of 2015 and I'm scared yet excited for what's in store for me this year. I hope this year will be awesome.



For the first day of the year I decided to wear my new Stylestunnermanila Lucca top that I've been obsessed with since the first time I saw it. It's actually my new favorite top that I bought in 3 different shades because it's that cute! It's also very comfortable and versatile that I can where it anytime and anywhere.



For this outfit I paired the top with one of my thrifted shorts that was such a great steal because it's uber cute with the bows and all. Plus it was so cheap!



I also wore my mandals from Stylesnapmnl because you can never go wrong with it! I had aimed for comfort for this look because it's all about relaxing this year. Just take it slow and be patient is my dad's motto of the year and I aim to follow that as well (I hope).





Choker from Recklessfewph | Top from Stylestunnermanila |
Thrifted shorts | Mandals from Stylesnapmnl

Well what's your new year's motto or resolution? Have you thought of any yet? Wish you the best of luck for the new year! Hope for more blog posts to come!

xoxo,
Yana

P.S. what do ya think about my back to back blogposts?? (well not really back to back but you get the point) Great right? Right? (Please say yes, and yes I am a little weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment