Sunday, January 25, 2015

Knee high socks





Almost all my friends have went to Baguio and Tagaytay for the holidays and I'm secretly jealous because in this time of the year it's very cold up there and I've been wanting to wear autumn and winter clothing for so long now. When I heard that we were going to Tagaytay I've immediately started planning on what I'd be wearing. I was that excited. 



When I first stepped out of the car I was literally blown away (well a little bit) because it was so windy! My friends weren't kidding when they said it was cold. I loved every minute of it because it's never really cold in Manila and I've never experienced snow so that was the next best thing.

If you haven't noticed I've been obsessed with knee high socks lately but who wouldn't? It's too cute not to fall in love with! It just gives you that final touch that really completes your outfit and with what I was wearing consisting of a Zara jacket, Mnlstreetwear glittery turtleneck, thrifted highwaist shorts and sandals you can never go wrong with it especially in a cold weather like that. 






Jacket from Zara | Shirt from Mnlstreetwear |
Thrifted shorts | Socks from Forever 21


Thrifted shoes

Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment