Thursday, January 01, 2015

The late year ender special



Out with the old, in with the new. 2014 had been one hell of a year. Well not really but with all the stress and the problems this year I'm ready to start over. But with all that said, it was also a great year full of realizations and friendships.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who had supported me especially in my blog to my family, relatives, and friends who have supported me from the start and for dealing with my clothes obsession. To my readers, I can't thank you enough. I hope you have been inspired by what I style and write in my blog.





Turtleneck from Forever 21 | Skirt from The Runway Manila | Creepers from Androgyne Manila


I hope that 2015 will be a fun-filled and less stressful year not only for me but for all of you too. Happy New Year to everyone! Hoped you all have a fruitful year. Again, thank you and I love you all!

xoxo,
Yana

P.S. Sorry for the blurry photos! Had to use my mom's phone because I didn't have my camera with me but I hope you can still appreciate the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment