Monday, April 20, 2015

Summers and tutus



I love wearing tutus. I always feel like a princess wearing one. It's actually very easy to style because you can wear it with almost any tops. I chose to wear it with this knitted halter top that I got from my mom and I absolutely adore how the colors match.


So I wanted to incorporate summer to a tutu because I want to show that tutus can be used not only for the fall and winter seasons but also for spring and summer. With the halter top and the jelly shoes, the outfit feels lighter which is perfect for a summer getaway! Or as for my summer getaway, I'm just going to the mall if you want to know what I've been doing. (Yes that's just how my summer goes)






Halter top from my mom | Tutu from Gingersnaps |
Jelly Sandals from Cotton On

Till' the next post!
xoxo,
Yana



No comments:

Post a Comment