Thursday, April 02, 2015

Gradient

I didn't actually think that a gradient outfit would work. It never actually crossed my mind until the day I worn this outfit. It's like love at first sight. Not to exaggerate but I don't know. I can't really explain the feeling, it's like when you first try on an outfit and all you can just say is "wow"? Well...that's the feeling.

In having a gradient outfit, you literally have to have a gradient piece of clothing may it be jeans, skirt or even a dress. I was lucky I found those pants in Cotton On because it's also very comfy! I paired those pants with a denim croptop from Guess which honestly was actually a top of mine when I was a kid (I was actually shocked that it still fits) Good thing I still kept it because I honestly think that kid's clothing can be used as a cute croptop with all its cute and artsy designs! And you know just to make this outfit simple I paired it with my white Cotton On flats.





Top from Guess | Pants and flats from Cotton On
Bracelet from Pandora

Till the next post!

xoxo,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment