Sunday, April 26, 2015

Polka dots


Coordinates are all the rage right now this summer. Not only because it's very comfortable but it's also perfect for those days when you can't think of an outfit to wear because it's already a set so all you have to do is pair it with sneakers, flats or any type of shoes that you want and you're good to go.


I never really liked polka dots but they always find a way in appearing in my closet. These polka dotted coordinates were actually picked by my mom. At first I didn't want to wear it but when I did wear it, I actually liked how it's very cute and feminine. I'm not saying that I already love polka dots but for this outfit, I learnt to accept it.

Unconsciously I had made a print on print outfit. I didn't think these articles of clothing would go well but it did. And you know what I had realized? The best outfits that reflects you as a person are the ones that you create spontaneously.  I didn't plan on this outfits like I did for my other outfits and I personally think that this shows that my personality is full of textures and colors.







Coordinates from Lola and Daisies | Sandals from Charles and Keith
 

Till the next post!


xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment