Friday, May 15, 2015

Retro look


Supposedly this outfit is perfect to be used by the bay area but due to circumstances I had to shoot it here which by the way I think went better than I had imagined. The pictures maybe a little dark but I think it gives that calming vibe that goes well with the outfit.


Because this is supposed to be a by the bay outfit, I wanted to wear something casual yet flowy so I paired up my Topshop cami with printed palazzo pants that actually made me think of the 60s with the hat adding up to the vibe. 


Don't you just love the 60s? It's like one of the biggest inspirations in fashion right now. I am a big fan of the fashion from the 60s to 90s. I actually found my mom's clothing when she was a teenager and you know what? It actually fits me perfectly and it they were so gorgeous that I had to wear them. You should try checking out your mom's closet for cool outfits too and that can also help you if you want to spend less money but fashionable at the same time.


Hat from Bench | Top from Topshop 
Shoes from Parisian
Hope you liked this post!
Till the next one!

xoxo,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment